Demented Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online tabletops and what ever the demented group decides to play. From custom 3.5 campaigns, to Star Wars campaigns and what ever the fuck else we wish to try.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» The Adventure.....
Starting Information I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 2:09 am by Dr.Strangelove

» Creating a Character
Starting Information I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 7:06 pm by Dr.Strangelove

» Creating a Character for Adburdun
Starting Information I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 12:39 am by Dr.Strangelove

» Marynthil the Wilderman
Starting Information I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 3:41 pm by WhiteBubbles7

» Kivhel The Wanderer
Starting Information I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:57 pm by Dr.Strangelove

» Greetings and Salutations
Starting Information I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 12:51 pm by Dr.Strangelove

» Dr.Strangelove's Laboratory.
Starting Information I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 7:23 pm by Dr.Strangelove

» Brigade Con 2014
Starting Information I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 6:46 pm by Dr.Strangelove

» Phalynce - Undecided
Starting Information I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 2:11 pm by Dr.Strangelove

Starting Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
superneutral
DM/GM
superneutral

Starting Information Empty
PostSubject: Starting Information   Starting Information I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:00 pm

Starting Information Newcreate.php?text=The%20Book%20of%20Lies&name=RINGM___
Starting Information Newcreate.php?text=The%20One%20Ring%20Custom%20Campaign&name=RINGM___

After Middle Earth s plunged into an era of chaos with the appearance of The One Ring and the rise of The Fellowship, Sauron is defeated once again, and all is well. No new dark powers appear for centuries, no wars are waged, and peace is all that is know. One mistake is all it took to bring a millennium of peace to a screeching halt. In Gondor, as a gift for their bravery in the battle against Sauron, they were given a magical tome. Anyone who speaks a lie within it's vicinity is recorded within it's pages, and the corruption it would bring was painfully obvious among the royal court. The King of Gondor however, the last of the House of Telcontar, decreed it be used in court meetings at all times and insisted it be kept in his chambers with him as he slept. Paranoia of rebellion was not something unheard of when it came to King Addrynnyn, but it had become far worse once he came back from an annual diplomatic journey to Mirkwood.

Basically, the group would investigate the string of murders and disappearances that have been happening all across Middle Earth, at first being small numbers then growing to even larger ones, whole villages disappearing in mere weeks. The murders had been going on ever since the King was returned to him home in Gondor, and it would be happening not only in Gondor, but in the surrounding kingdoms as well. People would either disappear completely, in those instances it would be entire villages, or families would be found slaughtered and drained of blood. The small amount of blood that would be there would be smeared on the walls to create strange sigils. The only things linking the two different kinds of crimes would be the sigils. In the case of abandoned villages, a much larger version of the sigils on the walls would be drawn in the dirt in front of every house. Aside from the sigils though, no other marks would be left behind; no footprints, horse tracks, or anything that would leave a clue as to who or what could have taken all those people.

Cultists are thought to be the root of the problem, a large bounty placed on the heads of anyone accused or proved to have acted out such grisly crimes. But just how far are our heroes willing to go to discover the truth?
Back to top Go down
http://supaneutral.tumblr.com/

Starting Information
Page 1 of 1