Demented Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online tabletops and what ever the demented group decides to play. From custom 3.5 campaigns, to Star Wars campaigns and what ever the fuck else we wish to try.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» The Adventure.....
The Adventure..... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 2:09 am by Dr.Strangelove

» Creating a Character
The Adventure..... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 7:06 pm by Dr.Strangelove

» Creating a Character for Adburdun
The Adventure..... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 12:39 am by Dr.Strangelove

» Marynthil the Wilderman
The Adventure..... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 3:41 pm by WhiteBubbles7

» Kivhel The Wanderer
The Adventure..... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:57 pm by Dr.Strangelove

» Greetings and Salutations
The Adventure..... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 12:51 pm by Dr.Strangelove

» Dr.Strangelove's Laboratory.
The Adventure..... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 7:23 pm by Dr.Strangelove

» Brigade Con 2014
The Adventure..... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 6:46 pm by Dr.Strangelove

» Phalynce - Undecided
The Adventure..... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 2:11 pm by Dr.Strangelove

The Adventure.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr.Strangelove
Admin
Dr.Strangelove

The Adventure..... Empty
PostSubject: The Adventure.....   The Adventure..... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 2:09 am

It's been a while since the Adventure has been on hold, when we last left off, the group had trekked across Adburdun, passing through Akshaz the party uncovered a sinister plot, involving the use of a serum intended to spread a plague. Barely escaping with their lives, the party fled West, seeking passage to end cut this problem out at the root.

The party went through Gaburh & finally Badun, only to find they had to continue on to another port city to find passage across the sea. After being pointed to Enellon the party set off again, passing through the Desert of Flames, seeing their destination, the party picked up their pace, finally reaching the Jewel of Honosea, Enellon.

Once in Enellon the party began to look for a ship, upon searching for passage across, only one name came up, Captain Fuckbeard. Soon, the party began gathering materials to help the notorious Captain Fuckbeard fix his ship for passage across the Sea of Dread, their goal, to destroy the Hivemind located in the Tomb of Horrors.

Cruel rumors are told about that accursed place, it's said that any mortal that ventures into the Tomb fails to come back. It's contents surrounded by mystery and rumors of forbidden magic.

Will the adventurer's be successful in their quest, can they truly defeat the Hivemind? What treachery is behind it? Find out next time on Sekirei.
Back to top Go down

The Adventure.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demented Gaming :: D&D 5e Campaigns :: Adventures in Adburdun-
Jump to: