Demented Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online tabletops and what ever the demented group decides to play. From custom 3.5 campaigns, to Star Wars campaigns and what ever the fuck else we wish to try.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» The Adventure.....
Greetings and Salutations I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 2:09 am by Dr.Strangelove

» Creating a Character
Greetings and Salutations I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 7:06 pm by Dr.Strangelove

» Creating a Character for Adburdun
Greetings and Salutations I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 12:39 am by Dr.Strangelove

» Marynthil the Wilderman
Greetings and Salutations I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 3:41 pm by WhiteBubbles7

» Kivhel The Wanderer
Greetings and Salutations I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:57 pm by Dr.Strangelove

» Greetings and Salutations
Greetings and Salutations I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 12:51 pm by Dr.Strangelove

» Dr.Strangelove's Laboratory.
Greetings and Salutations I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 7:23 pm by Dr.Strangelove

» Brigade Con 2014
Greetings and Salutations I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 6:46 pm by Dr.Strangelove

» Phalynce - Undecided
Greetings and Salutations I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 2:11 pm by Dr.Strangelove

Greetings and Salutations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WhiteBubbles7
New Blood

Greetings and Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Greetings and Salutations   Greetings and Salutations I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 4:22 pm

Hello everyone, since this is a ghost town, I thought that I would introduce myself. My name is Matt and I am 25 years old and married. I work for the sheriff's office in my county doing the medical supplies. I have never really played any TTRPGs before Tephra. A friend and I dabbled in 4e but didn't really go anywhere with it. I am currently running him through a campaign I am making up just to see what I can do. I have played video game RPGs forever. The first RPG I played was Dragon Lore.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Strangelove
Admin
Dr.Strangelove

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations   Greetings and Salutations I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 6:00 pm

Well, hello Matt.

What Kinds of RPG's genre wise are you into, could help some of the other around here with games they're going to run in the future. And, it could possibly help with you running a game in the future if you wish.

And of course, nice to have you here and it's been fun as hell gaming with you.

Dr.Strangelove
Back to top Go down
WhiteBubbles7
New Blood

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations   Greetings and Salutations I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 10:06 am

I am into High fantasy, but I do like to divert from the norm I set for myself and try different things. There is just something about fighting dragons and delving into unknown dungeons that gets me. The only thing I would regret from that is I know too much about that type of universe. I am 100% afraid of horror anything, but that will not stop me from playing. I remember one time patrick ran me through his Call of Cthulhu game. I was freaked out the entire time. It was actually refreshing because I have almost no knowledge of how those games work so I was genuinely scared as my character would be.. I am loving the steampunk game we are playing although steampunk is not my favorite genre.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Strangelove
Admin
Dr.Strangelove

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations   Greetings and Salutations I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 12:51 pm

Haha, Patrick's told me about the Call of Cthulhu game before, it sounded like a lot of fun. I've been trying to expand my collection of books to open up more possibilities for us game wise to run. With the collection I've been amassing and uploading, hopefully there will be a system that sparks your interest to want to run as a GM or play in as a player. I'm just looking for more possible online storage places, My Google Drive is about filled, my One Drive will be there shortly & I have a massive collection of books that's around 13 gigs I need to upload to somewhere. A lot of fun systems and possible adventures in the folders though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations   Greetings and Salutations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings and Salutations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demented Gaming :: General :: Getting to know the Demented-
Jump to: