Demented Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online tabletops and what ever the demented group decides to play. From custom 3.5 campaigns, to Star Wars campaigns and what ever the fuck else we wish to try.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» The Adventure.....
Creating a Character I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 2:09 am by Dr.Strangelove

» Creating a Character
Creating a Character I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 7:06 pm by Dr.Strangelove

» Creating a Character for Adburdun
Creating a Character I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 12:39 am by Dr.Strangelove

» Marynthil the Wilderman
Creating a Character I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 3:41 pm by WhiteBubbles7

» Kivhel The Wanderer
Creating a Character I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:57 pm by Dr.Strangelove

» Greetings and Salutations
Creating a Character I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 12:51 pm by Dr.Strangelove

» Dr.Strangelove's Laboratory.
Creating a Character I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 7:23 pm by Dr.Strangelove

» Brigade Con 2014
Creating a Character I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 6:46 pm by Dr.Strangelove

» Phalynce - Undecided
Creating a Character I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 2:11 pm by Dr.Strangelove

Creating a Character

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr.Strangelove
Admin
Dr.Strangelove

Creating a Character Empty
PostSubject: Creating a Character   Creating a Character I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 7:06 pm

The Races

Half-Elves
Hill Dwarf
Human
Kender
Minotaur
Mountain Dwarf
Qualinesti Elves (High Elfs)
Tinker Gnomes

The Classes
Barbarian
Bard- No access healing spells, and they cannot multiclass into a   class with Divine Spells
Clerics- (Divine)
Druid- (Divine)
Fighter
Monk
Ranger- (Divine)
Rogues
Paladin- (Divine)
Wizards- Which are split into Black, Red & White robed Wizards.

The Robed Wizards
The wizards have access to five schools of magic each, they are as follows and their Arcane Tradition can be any of the Schools they have access too.

Abjuration: white only
Conjuration: available to all
Divination: available to all
Enchantment: white & black only
Evocation: white & red only
Illusion: red & black only
Necromancy: black only
Transmutation: red only

And there's also the option to use the following Fighter Archetype.
Knight of Solamnia (Fighter sub-class)

Strength in Honor
At 3rd level, when a fighter chooses this path, he gains the ability to use the focus and knowledge gained from the Oath and the Measure and his honorable path to strengthen his resolve. As a bonus action, until the end of his next turn, the Knight has advantage on all Strength checks and Strength Saving Throws, as well as advantage on all Melee Attacks. He cannot use this ability until he has a short or long rest. At 7th level, he can do this twice before taking a short or long rest, and at 15th level, he can use it 3 times before taking a short or long rest.

Honorable Will
At 7th level, the Knight gains advantage on any saving throw to resist Charm or Compulsion effects due to his devotion to Honor and the Oath and the Measure.

Aura of Courage
At 10th level, the Knight becomes immune to all fear effects. In addition, all allies within 10 feet of the Knight gain advantage on any saving throw to resist fear effects.

Heroic Initiative
At 15th level, the Knight has advantage on initiative rolls..

Crown of Knighthood
At 18th level, the Knight gains advantage on all saving throws. In addition, he can focus on his devotion to Honor and receive resistance to piercing, bludgeoning and slashing damage for one minute. He can use this ability a number of times per day equal to his Strength modifier.

Knight of the Sword (Feat)
Prerequisite: Knight of Solamnia Martial Path, 6th level

Increase your Strength or Charisma by 1 point, to a maximum of 20.

Turn the Unholy: As an action, you can use your devotion to the tenants of light and purity to banish undead and unholy creatures. Each fiend or undead within 30 feet of you that can see you must make a Wisdom Saving Throw with a DC equal to 8 + your Charisma modifier + your proficiency bonus. This is similar to the Paladin Turn the Unholy ability. You cannot use this ability again until you have a short or long rest.

Smite Evil: When you hit an evil creature with a melee weapon attack, you can choose to deal 2d8 extra radiant damage to the target. If the creature is not evil, this ability has no effect. This ability cannot be used again until you take a short or long rest.

Knight of the Rose (Feat)
Prerequisite: Knight of the Sword Feat

Increase your Strength or Charisma by 1 point, to a maximum of 20.

Rallying Cry: As an action, the Rose Knight can utter a powerful shout that grants courage and strength to his allies. All allies within 30 feet gain advantage on their next roll, whether it's a saving throw, ability check or attack roll. In addition, their base speed increases by 5 feet until the end of your next turn. Any enemy within 30 feet must make a Wisdom saving throw with a DC equal to 8 + your Charisma modifier + your proficiency bonus or be Frightened until the end of your next turn. This ability cannot be used again until you have taken a short or long rest.

Inspire Greatness : The Rose Knight can inspire greatness in all willing allies within 30 feat. To inspire greatness, the knight must speak, and the creature must be able to hear the knight speak. A creature inspired with greatness gains 2 hit dice worth of temporary hit points (these are not actually used). This ability cannot be used again until the knight has a short or long rest.
Back to top Go down

Creating a Character
Page 1 of 1