Demented Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online tabletops and what ever the demented group decides to play. From custom 3.5 campaigns, to Star Wars campaigns and what ever the fuck else we wish to try.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» The Adventure.....
New Temphra  character. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 2:09 am by Dr.Strangelove

» Creating a Character
New Temphra  character. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 7:06 pm by Dr.Strangelove

» Creating a Character for Adburdun
New Temphra  character. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 12:39 am by Dr.Strangelove

» Marynthil the Wilderman
New Temphra  character. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 3:41 pm by WhiteBubbles7

» Kivhel The Wanderer
New Temphra  character. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:57 pm by Dr.Strangelove

» Greetings and Salutations
New Temphra  character. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 12:51 pm by Dr.Strangelove

» Dr.Strangelove's Laboratory.
New Temphra  character. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 7:23 pm by Dr.Strangelove

» Brigade Con 2014
New Temphra  character. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 6:46 pm by Dr.Strangelove

» Phalynce - Undecided
New Temphra  character. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 2:11 pm by Dr.Strangelove

New Temphra character.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RazoredRaven

New Temphra  character. Empty
PostSubject: New Temphra character.   New Temphra  character. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 9:16 pm

So, i made a new temphra character for a campain i am joining on Roll20, i like the character and i think it will be fun to play. Just wanted to see what you all think.

“Come one, Come all and gaze with amazement at Doctor Zarzas's Traveling Alchemical Emporium. Now I know what your thinking, that alchemists come a dime a dozen and normal you would be right, but you see Doctor Zarzas is no normal alchemist. He is in fact a decedent of a long line of skilled Izedan Medicine Men and has traveled the land bringing his families' secret cures and tonics to those in need. Now folks there is not an aliment that Doctor Zarzas's  alchemical prowess can not cure, now in a perfect world Doctor Zarzas could give these cures for free but alas this cruel world requires money to get by so Doctor Zarzas ask for only the smallest fees, almost at cost, for his cures. Doctor Zarzas will only be in town for a short while so get your potions and tonics before he is gone. Note: all sales are final.”

Name: “Doctor” Zarzas
Height: 5" 11'
Weight: 165
Race: Human
Nationality: Izedan
Religion: The Severing
Background: Asagnu Carvaneer, Snake oil salesman
Appearance: pale skin, bright blue eyes and shaved bald except for a large braid of hair going from the back of his head to mid way down his back.
Weapon: Alchemist's Cane
Armor: Reinforced Gentleman's 3 piece suit and Top hat with many pockets lining the jacket
Character sheet link

BIO: Zarzas is many things and most of them bad. He is arrogant, a womanizer, Con-artiest and an opportunist however his nature has made the various petty basis and prejudices that many people have pointless, because everyone is equal to him. Well equal in the fact that everyone is a mark and who/what they are  is their business therefor besides the point to him. Originally form the Deserts of Izeda,  his family are members of the Asagnu Caravan, his father, like every male before, was a skilled Medicine Man and raised Zarzas to be the same.  A life of scavenging and treating snake bites in a land of endless sand was not something  Zarzas wanted to do, for he was sure that he was destined for greater things. So once he reached adulthood he left the lands of  his forefathers in search of his greatness. During his many travels he apprenticed himself to various alchemist learning what he could then moving on. After learning all he believed he could learn from those second rate hacks he started his plan to make money, cause everyone knows the path to greatness costs.  His plan is simple, he travels from town to town selling a many “tonics” that “cure”  all kind of aliments, some real and some made up. For the most part he is able to skip town in his motorized caravan wagon before the mob start to form. If worst comes to worst his skill in alchemy, his reinforced Gentleman's 3 piece suit and his Alchemist's Cane can keep him out of trouble or break him out of jail.
Back to top Go down

New Temphra character.
Page 1 of 1